For Giulia Calabretta, Gerda Gemser and Ingo Kerpen we visualized their content and were interviewed about our Way of Working for chapter two: Co- creating and Prototyping to Trigger Innovative Thinking and Doing (Using visual and material artefacts for strategic purposes).
Additionally, you can find everything you need to know about:
- Design Vision as Strategy
- Designing Transitions: Pivoting Complex Innovation
- Creating Process Understanding: Design Practices and Abilities
- Aligning Organisations through Customers
- Designing for Feasibility
- Making it Count: Linking Design and Viability
- Lasting Design Impact Through Capacity Building
A big 'Thank you' to Giulia, Gerda and Ingo for this amazing collaboration.
You can buy the book here: https://www.amazon.com/Strategic-Design-Essential-Practices-Designer/dp/9063694458/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1541512919&sr=8-1&keywords=Strategic+design+eight+essentials
Also, please take a look at our business cases to see how we apply our Way of Working: